Your oral health is a very serious matter, which is why you want to find the right professional to provide the care you need and meet you halfway in your quest for optimal dental wellness. You’re thinking, “That’s easier said than done!” Where do you start in the search? Are there certain traits that you should be on the lookout for? Your dentist in Medford says there certainly are and offers an easy guide for you to follow in vetting your potential oral care expert. Read along to discover whether your new dentist measures up and the amazing specials available for you to take advantage of!
What Criteria Should You Consider in Your Search?
One way to make your search much easier is to have a list of categories to use to rate your prospective dentist. Therefore, when you make your final decision, you can feel confident that it’s the right one.
Here are some points of emphasis to keep in mind:
- Credentials – Your new dentist should make his credentials easily accessible so that you can feel comfortable in knowing that he has the training necessary to provide safe and effective care.
- Hours of Operation and Location – Before making your choice, make sure that your new dentist has office hours that will work with your schedule and responsibilities. You also want to make sure that the office is conveniently located so there’s no strain in maintaining your appointments.
- Dental Emergencies – When you least expect it, a dental emergency can occur. You want to be sure that your dentist offers some form of care for such unfortunate situations.
- Online Reviews – There’s nothing like word-of-mouth, so search for online reviews about your dentist to see what other patients’ experiences have been. Check out his Facebook page, Google and Yelp reviews.
- One-Stop for Services – You’d like to find a dentist who’s your go-to professional for all of your oral care needs, so take the time to research what types of services are offered. They should cover a wide spectrum.
Are There Any Amazing Specials Available?
Keep your eyes peeled for any specials that your prospective dentist may be offering. For example, Dr. Peterson invites you to take advantage of the new patient deals available, including:
- Teeth cleaning for only $36 for new patients (cannot be used with dental insurance).
- Free X-Rays and dental exam for new patients.
- Your first dental crown is only $690.
- Get your first dental implant for $890.
You are now fully equipped to make an educated decision on a new professional to guide your dental care. To work with a cosmetic dentist in Medford that meets all of the above criteria and even more, just reach out to Premier Care Dental today to schedule an initial consultation or take advantage of one of the new-patient specials!
About the Author
Dr. Trevor Peterson earned his dental degree from the University of Nevada in Las Vegas and went on to receive advanced training in sedation and implant dentistry. Truly passionate about helping his patients smile with confidence, Dr. Peterson provides world-class service at Premier Care Dental and can be reached for more information through his website.