Dental Financing – Medford, OR
Affordable Monthly Payment Plans for Dental Care
As a caring, patient-centered dentist in Medford, we never want our patients to worry unduly about paying for their treatment. That’s why we’re always ready to welcome dental insurance, and we have a dental saving plans to minimize our patients’ out of pocket costs. We’ve even partnered with two financing companies, CareCredit and Proceed Finance. If you need extra time to pay for your dental procedure, our team would be happy to help you apply for one of these affordable credit services.
CareCredit is a credit card with the sole purpose of helping people pay for dental, medical, and even veterinary expenses. After the company approves your application, you’ll be able to use the credit card in our office and in hundreds of thousands of other care clinics across the country. CareCredit offers promotional plans with deferred interest; as long as you pay off your balance within a certain period of time, you won’t have to pay any interest at all. If you don’t choose to use a promotional plan, you’ll be charged reasonable interest fees as you pay off the debt.
Proceed Finance, unlike CareCredit, provides loans rather than a revolving line of credit. The loans start at around $2,500, making Proceed a good choice for patients who need extensive dental treatment or who want a total smile makeover. Proceed offers a number of flexible loan terms, and interest rates start as low as 3.99% if you opt for a 24-month loan period.
Benefits of Dental Financing
If you cannot pay for your dental procedure upfront, even with the help of your insurance, there is no shame in using financing to pay for the rest of your balance due. In fact, using financing has a number of significant benefits:
- Delaying dental treatment only gives oral health problems an opportunity to worsen. Financing allows you to get the care you need right away even if you have a tight budget.
- You can use either Proceed or CareCredit to pay for services that dental insurance won’t cover, including cosmetic dentistry.
- The credit terms are flexible. Whether you need a few months or a few years to pay off your balance, it is likely that either CareCredit or Proceed will be able to offer a financing deal that works with your budget.
- Our team will be happy to help you through the application process. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have.
- CareCredit and Proceed extend credit even to individuals whose credit scores could use some work.
- Both CareCredit and Proceed are often able to approve applications instantly.
We’re Ready to Help
At Premier Care Dental in Medford, our patients’ oral health and overall well-being is extremely important to us. We don’t want you to hold back from getting necessary treatment due to financial concerns. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you afford a healthier, more beautiful smile.